- 1 packet IP Pudding mix (any flavor)
- 1 egg
- 2 oz. of water (Additional water may be used to thin batter for pancakes)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- small pinch of sea salt
- (optional) add a few drops of flavored Stevia
- (optional) Spices of your choice: cinnamon, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, etc.
- (optional) Walden Farms topping: Maple Syrup, Chocolate Syrup etc., I Can 't Believe It's Not Butter spray.
Beat egg and water until mixed. Add spices, salt and baking power. Finally stir in one IP pudding packet. Mix will be thick. Pour into greased waffle iron or make three small pancakes. Finally top with your favorite WF product. I like vanilla pudding with cinnamon and 4 drops of vanilla crème Stevia. Then top with WF Maple Syrup!
Makes 1 IP serving. If using the whole egg, subtract 1.5-2 ounces of protein from your daily 8oz. or consult your Coach.